Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am Onion too

I was surprized in class to hear that with many people their fear was death. I fear death... well what happens after death and if not your death then how to coupe with the death of someone you love... just like everyone else. But it is not what I fear most... maybe if I let myself think about it I would... but there is no sense in worrying about all that now.

I do however fear the future. I fear that the actions I am taking now are adversely effecting my future.

While class was about fear it was not I guess what I should be reflecting on as I have an ominous project that I must figure out.

See if you can do something that is more than it first appears to be

Most everything is more than it first appears to be. First impressions are typically shallow. People judge...

I am more than I first appear to be.

I am messy... I guess that makes me less than appear to be.

Some people who know me say I am social.... I think I just talk too much.

I do not like to talk to people who I perceive as not as smart as me... But I am sure you are smart. Just not smart in the areas I have interest in.

I don't think I am very creative.

My best friend is Ben. This in probably not what my "best friend" would want to hear.

I find web tools that make my life easier to combat that chaos that is my house and my life.

So what is anyone. Who are you?

No idea what to do... hopefully I will find inspiration soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment