On the bright side reading the blog and talking to some people in the class I found an instant connection to fear and the pizza box. And maybe I took this one too literally but it was truly a fear right in front of me. Now the question is how to visualize this fear. How to make the fear something creative? This is the question that I struggled with all week.
My fear is that I spend too much... and that I am digging a whole I will not be easily able to get out of. So again how do I visualive my fear. How do I make it tanagable? I could take what I have spent in the last month and turn that number into change. In the last month I have spent eight thousand and ninety quarters. Now that incules money I have to and had to spend. Books, rent, bills, I joined the gym, I got a hair cut, was able to afford to go out with friends... I guess that funny thing is I don't even know what I spent all the money on.
But I can show you. And along with fear of myself is fear of sharing and fear of letting my negative aspects out there for all to see.... So the way I choose to visualize my fear is in the pdf below.
No comments:
Post a Comment