Monday, November 9, 2009

What if tacos were fat free?


What if


What if I had a clean house.
What if I liked to hang out more with my friends.
What if the Colts win the Super Bowl again?
What if they didn't call them "World Champions"... or the World Series.
What if I moved from Indy.

What if I worked at a Magazine.
What if I didn't like Coke a Cola.
What if I wasn't allergic to myself sometimes.
What if I quit smoking.
What if I miss smoking sometimes.

What if I didn't wait til the last moment to do something.
What if I am not as good as I think I am.
What if Costco hadn't taken back the Wii.
What if Ben wants the cats in a break up.
What if my sister is making huge mistakes in her life.

What if you give a mouse a muffin.
What if I wasn't worried about driving places and just went.
What if my mom wins a ton of money in Vegas :)
(So)What if I enjoy staying at home with Ben instead of going out.
What if I cannot make it until loan money.

What if I want to be a teacher.
What if I want a better grad school than IUPUI.
What if I boycott school because of parking.... seriously I might.
What if Sanders had switched to Google Apps.
What if I don't get any time to relax before my full time job.

What if Ben is still months away from a full time job.
What if I have to look for a job after school.... that would suck.
What if I could be a bank robber.... and get away with it.
What if money wasn't important.
What if i could return all my post-its at Office Max for like 50 bucks.

What if this were easy for me. Would that mean I am more creative?
What if tacos were fat free.
What if electric cars would be standard in my lifetime.
What will people think about us in the history books?
What if everyone cared about being green?

What if it is only a matter of time before the world dies. All at once ala the dinosaurs.
What if I am a total bitch to my people but no one will tell me.
What if I wasn't so self centered.
What if I didn't whine so much.
What if I didn't waste HOURS watching NCIS

What if everyone could problem solve like me.
What if no one likes my capstone idea.
What if I cannot come up with anything good.
What if I wasn't so hateful.
What if I stay here an never advance.

What if I don't learn this HTML 5 crap.
What if I just absorb information and don't ever learn it.
What if I liked children.
What if I spent my time more productively
What if I were more outgoing.

What does it say about my world that all I can think about is myself....



No comments:

Post a Comment