My birthday has always been huge for me. When I was in high school I had to have my birthday party after my birthday because of Thanksgiving. So there was usally two weeks between my Birthday and my party. Thus creating the Two Weeks of Nicki.
The two weeks of Nicki has stood the test of time and still gets talked about around my birthday. And during the two weeks of Nicki - I rule all. :)
So I guess I told you that story to tell you that I have already sorta made a holiday out of my birthday. A day to celebrate me sounds very vapid.... and even more so to
tell you it is one of my favorite holidays. But my family and friend put up with me... but everyone should love thier birthday as much as I do!!!
I feel there should be more time off once you hit the work force. So my holiday would most definitely require a day off. It would be a casual holiday. One full of friends and not scheduled family time. Not like Christmas dinner. More like labor day.
My holiday would be Awesome Day. A day to celebrate your Awesomeness and the Awesomeness of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment